Thursday, May 22, 2014

2014 Book Blogger Summer Reading Program

I'm signing up for the 2014 book blogger summer reading program hosted by Katie's Book Blog. This program runs from the beginning of May to the beginning of September and is a great way to challenge yourself and tackle your TBR pile!

I remember as a child, reading challenges involved getting stickers and trading in said stickers for personal pan pizzas at Pizza Hut! Wow, that brings me back!! So why not participate in a grown- up reading challenge? There are prizes....

You can set your own goal and any format/genre counts toward your final goal.

My goal will be 20 books. Seeing that it is May 22, I will include the books I have already read in May as logged on my Goodreads account. I will be updating this post with my read books!!

Books Finished

1. Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose by Gillian McCain
2. A Bird on Water Street by Elizabeth O. Dulemba
3. We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
4. Don't Let Go by Sharla Lovelace
5. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
6. Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles
7. Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig
8. Oliver & the Seawigs by Philip Reeve
9. The Art of Arranging Flowers by Lynne Branard
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

No comments:

Post a Comment