Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Challenge Accepted!

I am totally a newbie when it comes to this whole book blogging/reviewing thing. I am even newer to requesting/receiving/reviewing advanced reader copies!! I have been completely consumed by requesting e-galley copies from NetGalley. As of this post, I have 19 approved copies and only 4 reviews. This isn't too shabby seeing that I went click crazy when I first made my account back in March and requested 30+ books! My current ratio is 19.0%. (For those that aren't familiar with NetGalley, they recommend your feedback to approval ratio to be at least 80%.) I'm clearly slacking a bit in the ratio department.

And then, like fate, I stumbled across the NetGalley Reading Challenge over at Ariel Avalon. The goal of this year long challenge is to keep reading those advance copies and inch closer to an 80% ratio!!!


Ah yes Barney, you took the words right out of my mouth...this is my post to proclaim I will be joining in! Seeing that I have 15 books waiting to be read with more pending, I will set my goal for 16-20. I guess I can include the 4 that I have already reviewed? Even if I don't, I will strive to meet my goal!

Join me, won't you?





No comments:

Post a Comment