Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Fictional Schools You'd Want to Attend

This is my first week participating in Top 5 Wednesday hosted over at Goodreads! I'm looking forward to the challenge as some topics look tough!

For this week: Top 5 fictional schools you'd want to attend!!

In no particular order:

goodreads.com
Wayside School from Louis Sachar's Sideways Stories from Wayside School. Some weird things go on here, and there is no 19th floor!!

goodreads.com
Walkerville Elementary- the school Miss Frizzle's class is from!! Come on- who wouldn't want to go on those crazy adventures?! Well I guess Arnold never did...but I sure would!

goodreads.com
Wexford School in The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. A boarding school in London-how exotic. Aside from Jack the Ripper, that is.

goodreads.com
Stoneybrook High School or or Stoneybrook Day School from The Babysitter's Club series. I don't remember much about the school itself but I would have loved to have been part of the club!

Photo Source
And clearly, my list must include Hogwarts!!! As I am sure a lot of lists will. Although I would certainly like to be a student at this school more during the first half of the series, rather than the last. But magic? Owls? Potions? Yes!

Share your list below- what fictional schools would you like to attend?

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! I totally forgot about those first two schools.

    You can check out my list on my blog if you want.

    ReplyDelete