Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Update #1

Good morning guys!!


The read-a-thon started 2 hours ago, but I'm getting a late start because who doesn't love sleeping in on a Saturday morning?!



I am half-way through City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett, received from Blogging for Books for review. I've been reading this for weeks and would really love to finish it very soon, so I'm going to plug away on that for a bit.


Opening meme questions:


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am in the USA!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Winger by Andrew Smith

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I don't have much to choose from in the house- maybe some dried pineapple or pumpkin seeds.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a married physical therapist with 2 cats and a huge library!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Even though I don't have the full 24 hours to participate, I'm looking forward to completing at least 1 book.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really interesting cover on the book you've posted. Hope you're enjoying it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I wasn't so sure about it, epic fantasy isn't a genre I really read. But the last half really picked up and I did enjoy it!! I'll be posting a review soon.

    ReplyDelete