Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Read-A-Thon: Half-way point!

Hour 12! Halfway!! Woo!! To everyone still reading:




Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now? Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin
2. How many books have you read so far? This is my 2nd book.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to pick up next!! I have a bunch of galleys to review so I'm trying to get through those.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I'm very distractible so I have had plenty of interruptions. But I take them as my brain needing a little break so I let myself get distracted for a few minutes, then get back to reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How content I am to spend the day on the couch with a book. Ok, so I really already knew I would be. But it feels great to actually do it!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, we can do it and we ARE doing it! Looks like you're having fun. Hope you will continue to do so for many hours yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! It is okay to take breaks when you need them. Enjoy the rest of your #readathon!

    --Janel from #TeamHughes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel good and we are doing it. Hope you are having a lovely time!

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I get distracted too! I think that's why I've chosen to cheer the last few readathons, that way I don't have to feel guilty about focusing on social media. Plus, I love seeing what everyone is reading! You're doing a great job, just keep it up (and eyes open, pages turning)! ;)

    #TeamHughes

    ReplyDelete