Saturday, October 11, 2014

My First Read-a-Thon


Hey there readers!! Ever since I started watching Booktube, I have been seeing people participating in Read-a-thons. Every time there is a read-a-thon, I have plans and cannot participate. However, I have decided that it is time to try it out! While I do not think I will be able to participate for the full 24 hours, I'm going to do what I can. I have so many ARCs to get through, this may be a great way to do it. 

Join me if you would like! The Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon is taking place on October 18, 2014. Everyone starts at the same time, so start times are time zone specific. You can see start times here. For more information and the official sign ups, check out the official website http://24hourreadathon.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your very first readathon! Knock 'em dead.

    ReplyDelete